Meal plans are the number #1 way to get a healthy and lean body. The benefits of eating healthy can’t be understated. Everybody knows this. Yet, they never do the math, and craft a meal plan.
Meal plans are the only way to guarantee a diet that has you losing weight and attaining the dream body you have always wanted.
You Cannot Outrun a Bad Diet (Literally….)
I am sure you have seen the same people making the same, all too common mistakes.
They are literally trying to outrun a bad diet. They spend countless hours on the treadmill, rowing machine, elliptical and every other exercise device known to man. They get somewhat healthier. They even improve their cardiovascular system which is all good and well, but it is a far cry from what they want. They may feel better, but still not have a body that reflects that. At best, they improve their health but are still disappointed. And worse, they are burnt out, sick, and have not made measurable progress at all.
What’s the solution?
You guessed it, the kitchen.
Abs, They are Made in the Kitchen
A meal plan is made and executed in the kitchen. You must start there if you want to see your body transform. Here are a few short reasons you need a healthy meal plan:
- You must have a reliable gauge of the calories you eat.
- Different foods have different effects on your body. Meal plans will help teach you what foods affect you in what ways.
- Meal plans allow you to control EXACTLY what you put into your body, with no guesswork.
- You learn first hand the importance of different macro- and micronutrients.
- Meal plans are extremely customizable. You can make them fit your preferences and lifestyle.
The Personalized Palate
For example, the Mediterranean diet has become a staple lately. People love it, and it is easy to see why. A diet built around healthy lean meats, veggies, and good fats is a good choice.
Meal plans for a Mediterranean diet might look something like this:
- Breakfast: A 3 quail-egg omelette, half of a banana on the side and a small serving of Greek yogurt with berries.
- Lunch: Grilled lamb served with sliced cheese and a side of legumes.
- Dinner: Chicken Gyros served on a plate of fresh veggies.
This meal plan is extremely simple of course, but you get the point. You know exactly what you are eating. Maybe you do not like the look of this. That is fine! Meal plans are infinitely customizable. You can add more healthy fats like olive oil if that is what you prefer.
You could even create a meal plan with more legumes or added tomatoes. That is also up to you.
You can control the exact portion sizes and an exact number of calories to eat in order to lose weight in a healthy and sustainable manner.
Quit running nowhere fast… Get on a healthy meal plan now.