Since ages, the turmeric has been an important part of the Indian culture and tradition. From our kitchen to the wedding the turmeric has its own unique properties. Also commonly known as “Haldi” in our kitchen. Turmeric acts as antibacterial, anti inflammatory and antiseptic and has various beauty benefits as well.
How is turmeric useful for my skin?
- Apply the turmeric along with mustard oil to heal deep burn scars/wounds. It can do so because it contains Bioactive Compounds With high medicinal properties
- Turmeric Being rich in Antioxidants help to get rid of free radicals, helps enhancing the glow and complexion of the face. This property helps to treat the fine lines and wrinkles effectively.
- It helps to control the acne problem, as it has the anti-inflammatory property that targets the pores and relieves the skin from acne and gives that flawless skin. Not only this but also it prevents from skin cancer.
- In addition to the benefits above of the turmeric, it is also an excellent exfoliating agent that helps in slowing and eliminate the signs of aging. Apart from these it treats Skin Pigmentation, Stretch marks, oily skin, cracked heels, remove dead skin, chapped lips etc.. and the list goes on.
Usage: Take two pinch turmeric , mix it with gram flour add raw milk. Get glowing skin
What benefits do turmeric have for hair?
- As mentioned above the turmeric is great for skin so it is good for the scalp and hair. It is useful for the people who are suffering from dandruff and flaky scalp. Intake and proper application promotes hair growth.
- Turmeric has wonderful property that it helps promotes the hair growth of head and helps removing the facial hair. Isn’t it great that it does these two thing at the same time. Provides the hair growth where you want and removes where you don’t want.
- If you are finding the solution for too much of hair loss provided the hair loss occurred due to the deficiency of the Vitamin B. The intake of this ultimate spice can be done twice a day(eat or drink turmeric tea) to promote hair growth.
- Sometimes few inflammations becomes one of the reasons of the hair loss. Turmeric having antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help the body to detoxify and get clear of inflammations in it.
- Behaves as excellent hair color. Due to it hue levels it brings sharp tinge of yellow color to your hairs. COX-2 enzyme. The hair mask made with turmeric makes the hair flexible and glossy.
- It contains anti Fungal quality that helps in curing the scalp problems like dermatitis and eczema that causes irritation, hair fall and thinning of hairs.
Reason may be any for hair loss but this solution will surely help.
Usage: Take 4-5 tablespoons of turmeric powder and mix it well in a bowl of raw milk to make a semi-liquid solution. Apply on to the scalp for 30 minutes and wash with very mild shampoo. Alternatively you can mix turmeric and honey and apply on scalp and wash after 30 minutes.
Though these day there are many solution for hair loss, one popular is hair transplant treatment using FUE method. In Ludhiana also the treatment s quite famous and many people are trying this and it has been the success also. The Hair transplant cost in Ludhiana depends many factors. Contact us f you are interested in the same.
What are health benefits of turmeric?
The intake of this magical spice will boost your help and protects you from number of the diseases. The intake of the turmeric tea helps in the condition of swelling in people with arthritis.
- Prevents Alzheimer’s which is brain related disorder, it reduced the inflammation caused by COX-2 enzyme.
- Prevents Cancer: It helps removing Free radicals and toxins from the body which are main reasons of cancer.
- Help in boosting the immunity
- Reduces Cholesterol Level and Reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Natural liver detoxifier
- Natural painkiller
- Weight loss and boost metabolism
- Stop the growth of new blood vessels in tumours
- Helps in retaining the beta-carotene
- Helpful for the diabetes patients
This list is extensive.
Usage: The best way to take the turmeric is with black pepper as it helps the absorption but no more than half a teaspoon. 1-2 grams every day.
Our Indian spices are vastly known for their medicinal properties and are used in Ayurveda for the same reason. This spice is extraordinarily useful and must be consumed daily.
Natural Hair Transplant is reputed and trusted hair transplant service provider. Believing that key to success is providing quality service without compromising anything. Our clients deserves the best, so we deliver the best.